A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Saturday, November 08, 2008

That makes it official

Janett sat down at her computer this morning and ordered my business cards for the tax and bookkeeping service. She's agreed tenatively to do some work there this tax season, manning the office for walk ins and preparing returns. I think she's partially motivated by a desire to be there to clean up after me, and keep me organized and on task. Jose is conducting training on Friday nights, and Janett attended last night

Besides business cards the other cool thing I desire is a little signature stamp with name and address printed small enough to stamp into the preparer block on returns. I guess between e-filing and printing everything from the computer, little rubber signature stamps are going the way of green eye shades and arm bands.

My daughters havent commented here since I posted that note on Senator Durbin losing his daughter. Maybe I embarrassed them (again)

2 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

You don't embarrass me Dad. =) I just don't comment much, sorry! Love you! I'm excited for new buissness adventures. =)

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Sorry Daddy, I have been shying away from commenting on posts with political content lately. I'm psyched about you and Mom working for Jose, I think it could be a really cool thing! Love you!