A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oh yeah

November 22nd. The anniversary of President Kennedy's assassination.

The press has made a big deal about his womanizing, so maybe that's the only thing kids will know about him. And I do think it was very bad kharma for him to let the CIA murder President Diem and try to murder Fidel, but I think he was one of two decent presidents we've had in 50 years, and since the other one was Jimmy Carter, who had the severe misfortune of running up against George and Ronnie, and ended up looking foolish, I guess it's no wonder we're in such a mess today.

If I had whiskey in the house, I'd lift a glass to his memory and to his family.


PS I just wrote a 70 word sentence without even really trying.

No comments: