A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Miasma

I think that's what I'm in.

Janett is not feeling well and is getting depressed about not feeling well and about not being able to regain weight or strength. She's also getting tired of my "buck up, little camper" approach.

I closed my CNI position for a small gain Monday, and thought I'd go short later in the day when the rslly petered out, but it didn't so I didn't. I didn't go long though, because the rally seemed more like a short covering rally than a things are getting better rally. The volume wasn't high enough to indicate a lot of people were buying. Some of the bearish commentators admitted to getting beat up pretty badly this week. I'll think about buying cheap puts Monday morning,

Tuesday, I tried out cold calling to contact new businesses in the Elgin area, not very satisfying. I don't know Elgin all that well and spent time driving aroung looking for addresses. Wednesday I started looking into a GPS device. There's a Garmin 205 model that Best Buy sells for around $150*. That sounds Ok to me. I'm now waiting for Janett to muster the energy for a trip to Best Buy, an outing she'd normally enjoy. Maybe later today.

I visited Kim's blog site. She writes really well and adds photos and, occasionally, other art. Some creature had eaten her tulips. I kind of feel the same way.

* If the review I looked at was current.

1 comment:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

A Garmin is a great investment! Just think of all the gas you will spend not having to double back when you lose your way! Sorry about the gloominess :( This weather isn't helping at all. I hope you and Mom can get out and have a little fun today! Love you (((hugs)))