A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I need to be more positive.

I need to consider my venture to the bullish side as though I was simply taking out insurance to protect me in the event a rally had occurred. I need to love my negative side. I need to close out that Canadian Railway insurance policy and buy a put on Visa.

I need to celebrate as the credit card company gets its just deserts and revel at the rewards as Darden crashes. Sure a rally is still possible, but am I the kind of guy who's happy being long a railroad stock? Not since I was ten and buying the B&O at the Monopoly board.

I'm a bear, and I know it's crappy out there and getting crappier.

Janett is doing a little better the last couple of days. Not making any promises, but if its 50 on Friday and not raining I'm going to try to go for a walk with her.

Tomorrow, besides completing a clients 1120, I plan on a visit at Steffy and Mark's for dome playtime with the boys.

Now, I have to go out and move my car to the other sise of the street.

PS I also have to find my speakers and plug them in so I can listen to my playlist.
Also, I want to listen to more of our Christmas present from John. There hasn't been enough music in my life the last couple months.

No comments: