A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Janett's not feeling well.

In fact she's feeling very bad. Diverticulitis symptoms again. She's going to go on a fast so I stopped on the way home and bought ginger ale and popcycles, orange pop and strawberry jello, apple juice and cream of wheat, and mozzarella stuffed pretzels for when she can no longer take not having something to bite and chew.

She's afraid to call her very nice doctor for antibiotics because she just had an episode with this condition 3 weeks ago and he may pressure her to undergo surgery to remove another section of her intestines.

Poor little angel.

1 comment:

Steph Stanger said...

I know Dad! I'm so worried about her! Poor Mama.