A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Is dementia setting in?

I've started saving my McDonalds coffee cups. Janett buys a kind of dixie cup with a lid for my coffee in the car, but they're kind of papery. The McDonalds cups are sturdier, and have better insulating qualities. That occurred to me when I got a cup at the McDonalds near work and wasn't able to take a real gulp until I was near home 45 minutes later.
I've brought four cups home, rinsed them out and left them on the drain board. They clean up nicely and easily. I suspect Janett will throw them away. I don't know how to explain to her that they're of value. I'm thinking of tucking them away in the extra closet where we stash overflow from the kitchen.
Am I losing it?

I haven't done anything in the market lately. I've been busy with other stuff, and this kind of churning market can lose you money, down 400 one day, up 370 the next.
Some day traders (one of which I am not)are probably doing OK, some are probably getting chewed up.
I was going to do something Tuesday night, buy Dryship puts. I made money when it went from 4 to 10, and got out. It dropped a little then climbed up to where I was thinking of selling at around 17. I couldn't get my chart program to boot, so I put off doing anything, now it's back down just over 10. Could still drop back to 5, but if I get Incredible Charts working I'll look around a little bit.

No comments: