A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sunday night

I worked a little today, not enough, so I'm going to bed early to get up early and get to the office early when (I hope) I'll feel more productive.
I know it's time for me to post the infant of Prague with the little prayer I like. In order that you don't dismiss it, wishing for something more artful, I've been browsing the 15th century Florence and Venice. Here's the best I could do.


4 comments:

janettsue said...

It is a wonderful picture!

Andy said...

Thank you Janett

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Hi Dad! How are you doing this week? So far, so good with us. Ross is staying positive and keeping his eyes open. Are you going to get some time off for Christmas? Christianity Today has an online advent calendar I've been checking out: http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/special/adventcalendar/9.9.html

So far no paintings as lovely as the one you posted, but there was a G.K. Chesterton poem I had to read three times, that was pretty interesting.

Love you!
-Kim

Andy said...

I'll go there.

I should read more Chesterton. So far I've pretty much just read about him and commentators don't capture how engaging he must have been.