A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Friday, December 05, 2008

It's a little late, and I've been getting to bed by ten

this week because work is demanding (I'm going to have to work both days this weekend)

I'm just dropping in to say hi and love to all, and to make a confession. After making fun of Dryships last week I brought a couple calls this week - so I'm a bull again. When a stock goes from 110 to 3.50, even allowing that it was over-priced at 110, it looks pretty cheap at 4. Naybe it'll go to 2 and I'll lose a couple hundred. I just felt dishonest not confessing to being long something, after warning about the divergence last week. I guess Monday took care of that little problem

Janett has made things nicely Christmasy here and if you'd like to know what Christmas is really all about, go here.

No comments: