A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

How often do I start a post with something to the

effect of "I'm tired?" Seem like a lot lately. I stopped at a gas station on the way home for the specific purpose of buying a lottery ticket so maybe I can retire tomorrow.

Has anyone noticed any realy strange typo's in my recent posts? Maybe I've caught them all, but I couldn't figure out why it was happening. Last night I was helping Skip C with his resume and he said it was because the heel of my hand was brushing the mouse pad while I typed on the lap-top computer I'm using. Boy, did I feel unsophisticated! Sheesh1

But, I'm not unsophisticated. I'm worldly and wise, and Dryships went from around 5 to around 10 share price and the puts that cost me 150 are now at 450. I'll put a stop-loss (contingent order, actually) in at the share price of 8.25. If I get stopped out I'll still have a nice profit and maybe it'll go higher. The stock was pretty much unfazed by the market declines today and with volume that's off the hook. I always wanted to say that. Was the usage appropriate?

No comments: