A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm still here

It's been a crazy couple of weeks.

Janetts brother Si (for Silas) passed away Wednesday. Kim and Ross had a nice visit to N Carolina, and are thinking of hopping back on the baby train in a few weeks. They're very sweet.

Work's been demanding and is wearing me down a little but i'm getting to the end of the assignment.

A new neighbor has a tax prep service and wants to expand into bookkeeping. We're talking about working together.

ND opens up the football season next week-end. I think I posted my expectations here already.

Besides not blogging I've been ignoring my email. I opened a few things today, and thought I'd share.







Hmmm, they should be bigger. That happens someties. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Hi Daddy! I hope that work assignment wraps up soon! Cute cat pictures :) As for the size...did you save the pictures that were displayed in the email or the full size attachments? Also, when you upload to blogger you can choose display size - small, medium or large. If it's not one of those things then I don't know. Love you!