A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Serious Stuff

Sometimes I feel a little screedish. But if you want to be subjected to a real rant, I can take you there. It's kind of hard to deal with so I'm not excerpting a passage - but if you want some hard facts, and you won't read just the first few lines and click away, go here. OK , I'll give you a clue:

Disclosure Statement: The author of this essay converted to vegetarianism two months ago. As a result, he has experienced spiritual, physical, and mental invigoration. He highly recommends it.

The authors name is Jason Miller and I'm going to read more of his stuff once I get over what I just read.

No comments: