A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nobody reads my blog

That's what it said on a tee-shirt Chad or Scott gave Steffie. Judging ny the replies posted to my blogs, I suppose I should get a tee shirt like that for myself.

I just alienated my last reader, my wife Janett. Re my post of a link to an article on the Neo-Cons, she replied with a question about who the Neo-Cons actually are. I replied to her reply - Read the article. I must have been in a hurry at the time, but I hurt her feelings, and she says she won't be back.

On the other hand, maybe a lot of people read my blog, and really appreciate my intellect, insightfulness, and my style, but are too intimitated to post a comment. (and probably feel as though a reply wouldn't really add anything to my post - kind of like painting the Pieta)

At any rate, as time passes and my prescience become apparent to all, my posts will probably be published in book form, and then I'll be rich and famous.

5 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

Silly Dad! Noah got me the t0shirt for Christmas when he was showing me that website I think it is called jinx they sell funny computer/gamer t-shirts.

Anyhow, I read your blog! I don't comment on anyones blog. ASk Crystal. =) I'm to lazy or busy! But I do check everyones blog most everyday.

Andy said...

Oh,Good Stepho. I don't really need to inform anyone else other than the family. And, of course, I know you probably just skim some of my stuff because it's foreign to your interests.

And congrats on finding a new volunteer techie.

Andy said...

Oh,Good Stepho. I don't really need to inform anyone else other than the family. And, of course, I know you probably just skim some of my stuff because it's foreign to your interests.

And congrats on finding a new volunteer techie.

Andy said...

Wow, four comments

Stangmasterflash said...

Haha your funny Dad! I will post this one as Mark and then it will look like even more!