A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I feel happy

Our apartment was cold during January and nuch of February, then Louie showed me how to bleed the air out of the radiators to let the steam in. Now we're warm and comfy. It's easier to be happy when you're warm.

Kim has spent some time with Janett each day this week. Kim is a very easy person to be with, and so Janett is feeling good, aside from the discomfort resulting from her surgery. I was thinking last night that it took about two monthes for me to get my strength back after my surgery. It surprised me at the time that it took so long.

Steffy and Mark are peeling wall-paper in their kitchen and will be painting it soon. Steff asked Louie how much it would cost to have the job done. I think Lou told her a couple thousand dollars. Well, that settled that. Maybe we'll have a painting party at Steff's house next week. Finding a job for Malachy will be a challenge. Maybe they'll assign him to keeping me out of the way.

I haven't spoken to Lauren this week, but Janett has. Lauren is going to come by and pick up Audrey for a trip to the vet's on Friday. Naming that cat Audrey is typical Noah. That cat has none of the winsome waifish qualities of her presumed namesake. Just when you think you're making some inroads with her, you'll walk by her recumbent form and she'll give you a whack with claws out . Pointless to ask a cat "What was that for?"

No comments: