A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Friday, February 09, 2007

Weird Week

Steffo told me she thought the moon was in Libra this week, and she thought that meant I would have a good week. Well, so much for astrology.

Wednesday my Nissan wouldn't start so I drove Janett's Buick to work. It steered funny. A couple of weeks ago I told her the allignment was bad, and it seemed to get worse. I checked the tires because turning at low speed it felt as though I was driving on a flat. On ice and snow on the way home it felt even worse. like I was slipping and sliding, and that I could even have slid into the wrong lane. Also, I forgot my lunch. Also my glasses broke at work. When I got home I ran the battery down on the Nissan tryng to start it and then I couldn't get the hood open to recharge the battery. Thursday I didn't go to work. Pretty much sulked the day away.

Lou's mom died Monday. The wake was Thursday evening. Kim gave me a ride because I wasn't going to drive the Buick, and the Nissan still would not start. Lou and his kids seemed to be OK. Sally's health had been deteriorating for some time. I worry abouy his dad.

When we got home Kim helped me open the hood on the Nissan and I charged the battery. then I got the damn thing running. They say since the invention of electronic ignition you're not supposed to pump the accelerator to start the car. Well I ended up pumping it alot, and eventually holding the pedal to the floor to get it started.

So, today things got better. I went to the memorial service. Then Janett, Kim and I went to a fun lunch Then we dropped by the hospital so Janett could make arrangements for a test on Monday. then we stopped at a mall for some light shopping. Oh, and Janett found my spare glasses,

No comments: