A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Barak Obama

Just saw Obama's announcement of his candidacy. I've been skeptical because of his short history on the national scene; I haven't had time to figure out if if he's bought and paid for and if so who owns him. So far, in my mind, he's only slipped up once - when he criticized Senator Durbin for comparing Guantanamo to the Gulag.

I still think I favor Senator John Edwards, in terms of having both the ideals and the organization, but Obama continues to impress. I'd like to see both my guys whack away at the AIPAC candidate, that cold conniving political knife fighter. How come the media is so ready to annoint her, and provide her so much (favorable) coverage. Probably because they share her strong devotion to the state of Israel.

No comments: