A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Mother

Mommo Traynor passed away today. For the rest of us to carry on in a way that reflects our parent's qualities would be impossible if they hadn't instilled in us some of those qualities by unfailing example. Pop was the quintessential genleman, sensitive, erudite, and unfailingly courteous. Mom was both blessed and a blessing, ascetic only in her discipline, loving and gracious in every other aspect.

1 comment:

Steph Stanger said...

I love to hear you talk about your parents Dad! I'm afraid I will forget the stories. You have to write them down for me. Also the stories of your grandfather driving you all to school and throwing blankets over you in the back seat. I want to remember that stuff.