A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Friday, March 03, 2006

Gold vs. Currency

I previously mentioned that I was having trouble getting fired up to complete my commentary on the problems I anticipate for the US $ and my interest in speculating in the gold futures market. Well, then I came across this article prepared by US Congressman Ron Paul of Texas. He doesn't say exactly the things I would have said, or in precisely the same way, but his content and style may be better than my own, and by providing the link, I can weasel out of continuing my narrative and focus on topics of more personal interest. So without further ado, Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Congressman Ron Paul, gold article .

No comments: