A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Stop me if you've heard this one

A Notre Dame fan in a bar leans over to the guy next
to him and says, "Wanna hear a joke about Michigan Wolverine
fans?"

The guy next to him replies, "Well, before you tell that
joke you should know something. I'm 6' tall and 220 pounds
and I'm a Michigan fan. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2"
tall, 240 pounds and he's a Michigan fan, and the guy sitting
next to him is 6'5", 280 pounds and he's a Michigan fan, too.
Now, do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The Notre Dame fan says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain
it three times."

No comments: