A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Oooops

Remember me? I posted before the game predicting a 14 point win.
Three tortured hours later, I'm tempted to unload on BQ, for throwing a lot of bad passes. But I think what really happened was Michigan decided to cover our receivers and let us try to beat them with the run. Darius is great but he's not the kind of runner who can take over a game.

I haven't looked at Darius' numbers but was his longest run six or seven yards? He can catch and block. Maybe he should be a fullback and we should give Prince some OJT at the running back slot.

Not that it matters now

1 comment:

Steph Stanger said...

poor Dad!