A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Game Day

Folks on ND bulletin boards have been getting nervous the last couple days, predicting a clse game or even a loss. I understand they're afraid our linebackers are going to get pushed around and Hart is going to run for a lot of yards, enabling Michigan to play a ball control game and keep ND's offense on the sidelines.

Well, if they know that, and I know that, Charlie Weis knows that too. Penn State couldn't figure out was happening to them last week, and I think Michigan is going to feel the same way today.

Last week ND beat PSU 41 to 17. Michigan beat Central Michigan 41 to 17.
How do you think Penn State would do against Central Michigan?

Prediction ND by two touchdowns

No comments: