A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Sunday, August 09, 2009

We need help

Janett's going to visit Jason. I was going to write a letter to a client, so I thought before she left we could set up my "all in one" printer. (Scanner, copier, printer, fax), and while we were at it set up the "magic jack" I purchased to link to the printer and serve as a dedicated line for the fax application. An hour and a half later. We got no where and were getting annoyed with each other's suggestions amd so we quit. Janett says she'll work on this project later, when I'm not around.

How bad was it? We couldn't even get the printer ink cartridge cradle to slide over when we opened the covering flap. We thought we had installed the printer but it doesn't show up on the device list. When we turn the printer on, a little alarm light comes on telling us to look for a "stuck button." We thought we registered and installed Magic Jack, but couldn't get a dial tone on the hand set on the "all in one", or on the phone we hooked to Magic Jack to try as an alternative. We feel stupid and disgruntled, or at least, I do. Janett just left for Jason's. She has re-focused. That's what I should do. Maybe a little shirt ironing therapy.

I'd give you my new Magic Jack phone number, but what would be the point?

No comments: