A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

OK, we got it all worked out.


Janett never got too excited about Fremont Street and the Four Queens, so we're staying at the Excalibur, which looks like a cleaner and perhaps funner place (big nice pool, which Four Queens couldn't offer). I also acceded to her idea of going on Thursday and coming back on Monday. She consented to allow me to book direct flights so we have a good half day there on Thursday and almost all day Monday. Also we get to rent a full sized car. Much nicer plan than my original. See how grownups work things out, not a cross word between us, just a little google fatigue.
Unfortunately, yesterday, I kind of persuaded Ross of the appeal of the gritty city street versus the plastic playland of the strip. Sorry Ross, playland it is. But I'll drive you around in my sedan.

2 comments:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Yeah, Ross was a little dismayed at first, he was already imagining himself winning big at the poker table at Four Queens, but he's adjusting nicely. He likes the idea of being right on the strip and close to all the action :P

Andy said...

I wonder if they have nickel slots for me and Mommy.