A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Saturday, August 01, 2009

A Post with a Purpose

At the bottom of the page was a short post with a link to the story about Goldman Sachs's stolen trading software. This post should knock that one to page two. So now you'll be able to scroll all the way down the first page and not find a rant about the economy or financial markets.
This will be a rare and short lived phenomena.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I could use a visit

Andy said...

Oooops, checked My mail too late Steffo. Call me in the morning or I'll call you.

Love

Andy said...

Oh wait a minute. That email was from this morning and you had mommy and ginger visit today. All better?