A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Redacted

L_____ and J_____ dropped in this evening and J_____ brought Janett a lovely gift. In the course of the visit it came to light that parties not to be named thought my reference in a previous post to L_____'s not to be named horse was, potentially, a source of embarassment to L______. That post has been deleted. I am filled with remorse and apologise profusely to all concerned.

Any and all other person(s) named in any past or future posting at this site are humbly requested to notify this writer of any possible discomfort any such reference(s) may (have) cause(d). The offending post(s) will be likewise deleted and (a) similar apology(ies) issued.

Sincerely,

A___

1 comment:

Steph Stanger said...

doh! I sometimes accidently embarass people too! I'm like you in a lot of ways (just I'm a little less deviant...much less deviant haha...and not as smart!)We are so open with our feelings and actions we forget that other people prefer to be private. Poor little Kimbo I have embarassed her a lot! =)