A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm cranky and out of sorts

I felt like typing "I already know what you think and you don't care what I think" or visa versa. Which wouldn't be true, but reflects a monumental self absorbtion. Maybe because I didn't make Easter services, I'm a little out of touch with God.

Maybe, because Janett and I were quarreling about inconsequential things today.

Maybe because I lost money on two consecutive trades.

Maybe because I'm floundering about in my efforts to get the bookkeeping business off the ground.

Maybe it's the sense of the economic malaise, accentuated with my cynicism

Maybe it's something in my horoscope.

But there are good things, too. It was sunny and around seventy today. Kim posted pictures from her garden. Janett posted a slideshow of photos from our trip to Fabyan park, and Steffy posted Easter pictures with a nice comment.

Saturday I'm invited to a luncheon at Jose's celebrating Abraham's first holy communion and Sunday I'm invited to Betsy's for a Traynor family get together. We are picking up a few bookkeeping clients, and yesterday I made a very careful purchase on a put, using all the tools in my little toolbox, which still looks OK. (Activision, but I've got my eye on BOK Financial.)
Tonight, I even got to make a call to an old friend about the reunion.

But I'm still colored in earth tones and lack that radiant aura that I always assume envelops me.

PS Floundering must be about the fish.

2 comments:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

(((Hugs)))

Andy said...

Thanks, Kimbo