A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Cacophonous

My blog lacks a theme.

I post about whatever's on my mind. Visitors don't know what to expect, and probably find some posts uninteresting, or even annoying. Is there a benefit to being informed on a topic you don't really care about? It kind of gets back to the inductive vs deductive thing.

One can observe the big picture and try to figure out how it happened to develop, or one can observe a myriad of lesser phenomena and try to assemble them into a workable model.

Anyway, sorry to be chaotic. Hope it doesn't give you a headache.

1 comment:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Hi Daddy! I like your blog the way it is, even if a lot of it is way over my head :)