A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Sunday, March 02, 2008

New Link

I've dropped my John Edwards link. Sorry, John.

But the good new is I've provded a new link - to Tim Knight's options trading blog site, The Slope of Hope. Guaranteed, gold plated, lead pipe cinch strategies to make you rich, or at least less poor.

I was all over gold a couple years ago, but it's approaching 1000 now. Gold will still go up, but will be sensitive to fluctuations in the commodities markets, as people alternatively worry about inflation and deflation. That kind of volatility makes futures trading difficult.

Look at Tim's blog. Maybe I'll write a little intro to the options markets.

No comments: