A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is happy.

We've been busy with the normal Christmas stuff plus a couple of mishaps. I considered posting at Facebook that I hadn't been there 'cause I was busy posting to my blog, and writing here that I've been too busy at facebook to post to my blog. But you're all too smart for that.

Went to the Willow Christmas gala Thursday. It was really good, even better than last year seems to be the concensus.

I've got to shop for J-girl's present(s) today. I'm getting it done early this year. Usually I wait until the last minute.

But first, I have to take out the garbage. "Real women don't take out garbage"

Merry Christmas.

PS I didn't post the Infant of Prague this year, but don't forget, God is never more approachable than as the infant. Open your hearts.

No comments: