A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Facebook

I "joined" Facebook this morning It was kind of sad. No comments, no friends. It took me almost 2 hours to find a group I could join: Homestar Runner, and I'm still not sure it's right for me. Then I clicked on notes and got the message:

"Your friends have not written any notes yet.
You can write your own or find more friends."

Isn't that sad?

2 comments:

janettsue said...

That is how I feel when I go to my forum page on paint.net. It says You have no friend on line, You have no friends off line. So I have no friends. You can be my facebook friend I am just in the chicago group.

Steph Stanger said...

Ha ah that is Sad!