A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sad and Glad

Sad because I sold my Energy Conversion stock today. Great technology, just couldn't get costs under control. Stock's so low I probably should be buying it, but at this price someone'll buy the whole darn company and I won't get my money back.

Glad because I added to my Goldcorp Warrants with the proceeds. Up over 8% today. Not Bad.

I called Louie to see if he wanted to go to SB Saturday. I hear tickets are available cheap ($50), but he has a horse running at Hawthorne, so no go. I bet Steffie would go with me and we'd have fun big time except she works Saturdays.

1 comment:

Steph Stanger said...

Dad I'm so glad you get to go now! Maybe they will win because of the good vibes you are sending their way! =)