A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

NJDoubleDomer reporting from South Bend

It's Dawn Under the Golden Dome
by NJDoubleDomer (09/04/2007 17:51:18)


I am bouyed by the surge of optimism I find here. We are finished with post-mortem panic. Now, it's: "No, we can do this. 110,000 of them, 5,000 of us. Not so bad. Cool, calm frosh QB, ready to become a legend. Tweak the O-line here; move a defender there; go back to what we do best." I drank the Irish Kool-Aid a long time ago. It's really good for you. This is Notre Dame.


ALRIGHT. Does Penn State really have 110,000 students? Sounds like we're the Spartans at Thermopylae.

No comments: