A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Saturday, September 22, 2007

New Plan

Louie called yesterday and said maybe we ought to go to ND for the Michigan State game after all. So that's what we're going to do. I kind of messed up since I'd told Steff I would babysit Mally, who I love, Saturday evening and now she's scrambling to make alternative plans. Mommo's stepping up, but the pick up/drop off thing is still a little tough. Me and ND better come through with a win to make it all worth while. I'm almost tempted to ask to borrow Janett's camera, but I'd probably lose it or break it or something. Other guys post pictures from the games on their sites. Maybe I'll borrow a few to post here.

My play list is playing. I worked on it yesterday because a quarter, maybe a third of the tunes weren't playing anymore. The linked sites must have deleted the tunes. I added a few new selections. The ones I have doubts about are Gary Puckett, Jay and the Americans, and Sam Cooke. Those guys had great voices and occupy spots in my musical encyclopedia, but they just aren't as evocative as some other stuff. Of course "ecocative" is a highly subjective quality - but that's what a play list should be about, right? I found Spanish Boots of Spanish Leather and Low Spark, welcome additions.

No comments: