A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

GO IRISH

We're going to Steffy's to watch the Sugar Bowl I'm bringing the brats and micro-wavable tamales (like you used to see at the school caffeteria). Lou got me a bottle opener that plays the fight song and Malachy figured out how to make it play. Provides great atmosphere, but everytime he plays it he expects me to get up and march around the room with him.

Love

1 comment:

Steph Stanger said...

Malachy still has a shamrock on his head!! Kim tried to scrub it off but he cried NOOOO!! My shamrock. So there it sits for all to see smack dab in the middle of his forehead. =)