A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Monday, October 30, 2006

Right angles

I turned a corner at work today and started down a hallway and all the right angles jumped out at me, floor, ceiling, ceiling tiles, light fixtures, doorways, windows.
Everything was sharp lines and not too friendly. Not scary, but unnatural.
Was it in Zen and the Art of Motorcyle Maintenance the man said nature doesn't feature straight lines? Even the horizon curves. Recent pretty fall days may have lulled me into a comfort zone. I drive a pretty route to work and home again, maybe I'll ty to relax and enjoy it.

1 comment:

Steph Stanger said...

today was sooooo stinking beautiful! I was so lucky to get to take Malachy to the park for 30 minutes this morning!

I kind of know what you are saying tough. Sometimes I feel like I'm working in a tin box!