A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Monday, April 03, 2006

Misc

I've been E-mailing and posting comments to others' blogs, but I haven't foregotten my legion of readers. Hi everybody. Last week was crazy at that weird job I described previously. Then, there was a lot of e-mailing going on about Noah (in Afghanistan)needing a computer. My brothers and sisters and my cousin John got interested and got involved. Mike and brother John really looked into the subject and decided on some high power jobby great for games and John even made sure the system would support Vonage so Noah can call home via the internet.

Everybody is chipping in, but more importantly everyone really wanted this to happen.

Steffy and I shared a secret misgiving, "Does everybody remember how Noah is" asksed Steffy. If this computer survives a tour in Afghanistan with Noah it'll mean Mommo's not just looking out for Noah, but his computer as well.

Janett and I are foster parents to Noah's cat Audrey while he's away, and the poor little thing is just now able to sleep through the night. She had a relapse Friday and attacked little Malachy (several times) during a visit.

Is Easter coming soon? Janett made me give up gas station hot dogs for lent.

PS - Kim fixed the links to family blogs. "Cofused Internet" is Noah's, and that's little Audrey being thrown into the snow, or was she so terrified that jumping into the snow was preferable to Noah's attentions?

1 comment:

Steph Stanger said...

nice post dad! I appreciated your comments on my music post. I thought about getting those "tough guy" songs on my I-Pod but I didn't want to spend the $ so instead I started using the term "mofo" around the house! It has a nice ring to it.(I should probably break that habbit before I say it at work sometime)

Lauren told me that the computer that they are getting him has a super warrenty that will cover any accidental damage even out of country...so Noah can go to town and be himself!

Easter is 2 weeks away...you can make it Dad!