A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm resting up..

I don't feel like I'm thinking things through toward forecasts or solutions. Which brings to mind the word "ruminating" Yep, that's what I'm doin', ruminating. In the mean time, if anyone is a little short of cash, I got this e-mail today. $800,000 waiting to be picked up.

Good day!!!

Please, contact THE CONTROLLER OF FEDEX MR.THOMPSON BROWN for your
cheque of $800,000.00 with this email: fsfedexexpressdelivery@gmail.
Endeavour to provide them with your Security Keeping Code:(SCT/0433/CC) and also
remember to pay their security keeping fee of $150. I have already
paid for the Delivery, Insurance and the Anti-terrorist Clearance.

My Regards
Mr. Mike Walterman.


There was no addressee named, so I figure it'll work for anyone.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Steph Stanger said...

ahhh funny!