A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Yawn (Me, not you)

Well, we're moved in. And we're exhausted. No pictures of our new apartment yet. Not til we dig our way out from behind the stacks of Office Max boxes that surround us on every side.

I have three puts I bought last week, They tried to scare me out of my positions Thursday with a 180 point rally on the Dow, but I came home looked at the charts of the three stocks I'm shorting and none of them had shown scary strength, not even my old nemesis Gymboree - strange for a day when good retail numbers were supposedly behind the rally. I stood courageously on the burning deck and was rewarded by a 400point down day on Friday.

I think Noah should send me a copy, for posting here, of the photo he had snapped at Disney World this week, and I hope it will conclusively demonstrate for once and for all, despite the malicious rumors to the contrary, that Noan can be trusted around a Sleeping Beauty.

Baby Owen and me are tight. Check it out:

1 comment:

Steph Stanger said...

Dad you are funny. I love you and appreciate your waky-ness.