A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Thursday, June 26, 2008

What's New?

Not much, What's new with you?

About the same.

Actually, there's a lot going on, but I stayed up way late Sunday night preparing for a meeting on Monday, and I've been tired all week. Mark, Steff, Mally and Owen were here when I got home Tuesday night. That was nice. Janett had made chicken salad and potato salad on Monday and there was plenty to go around, and lots of iced tea. After dinner she gave Malachy her big button jar and he poured them out on the floor and started searching for oddities, like those little barrel things Austrians close their loden coats with.

I had to edit the last paragraph, I called Janett Mom on one line and Mommo a couple lines later. I changed it to Janett and she. Sorry if I left an unclear antecedent.

Mark got to watch some Cubbies. Too bad the Orioles won. That reminds me of a guy named Ed I used to see at the bar who had a cool Orioles baseball cap, just that little bird on the front of the crown. Anyway, it was a nice evening.

Work's a drag and we didn't get to see Noah on his birthday.

The market's kind of interesting. We like it when the markets going down and it's gone down a lot in the last week. Being a bear has it's disadvantages, however. When the market's going up the bulls just assume it's going to go up forever. When the market's going down, we bears are always apprehensive about a bounce back up, and are continually stressed about whether to take profits or let it ride another day.

My techical guru (Tim Knight - his link is there somewhere over on the right) is really buzzed. He logged in with five posts today. Poor guy. Relax, Tim. OK, Love you, everybody.

1 comment: