A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We're pretty happy.

I worked till nine last night, and had to get up early to catch a train to Chicago for a meeting this morning, so when the meeting broke up around 2, I felt entitled to bolt, which I did. I also felt entitled to stop on the way home at the Butera's and shop for stuff I like. I got some El Ranchero "mild hot" tortilla chips, a bag of chocolate cookies out of the cookie bin, hot dogs and buns, beer sausage and cheddar cheese for sandwiches and the piece' de resistance, a couple pounds of barbecued baby back ribs.

When I got home, Janett and I stood in the kitchen and shared tha ribs. I guess we were hungry. And we didn't get any dishes dirty. Lucky for me the ribs were lean and yummy, and Janett didn't say once "you're not saving money shopping at Butera's if we end up throwing food away."

Apologies to any vegan who drops in and finds things like hot dogs, sausage, cheese, and ribs really disagreeable. Alicia Silverstone is a vegan and I like her, Chad Pilcher is a vegan and I like him, but I think they are both a little too thin.

3 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

Hi Dadio, I heard that is looks like John Edwards is droping out. Sorry man, what will you do know?

janettsue said...

I guess I don't have to vote after all.

Andy said...

As I said on my Facebook,or whatever you call it NADER! NADER! NADER!