A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Friday, January 04, 2008

Obama Mama Jama

I would have preferred for Edward's and Obama's results to have been reversed in Iowa, but I;m glad Hillary took a beating. Obama will have another big win in New Hampshire, a big win in South Carolina, a big win in Michigan - by the time super whateve day comes around it won't matter what kind of money or organization she has, she's a goner.

I guess we have to wait and see about Obama. He doesn't have much of a record to judge him by. Senator Durbin of Illinois was campaigning for him in Iowa, and seemed sincere in his praise, and I like Durbin. Kucinich surprised me and semi-endorsed him in Iowa, telling his supporters to support Obama if they couldn't muster 15% at the caucuses. Right now he's riding a very big wave. It would take a big time scandal to hurt his momentum. I expect they'll dig up something, but I doubt it'll be enough.

The bad job numbers today removed any possible doubt, it's going to be a very bearish market for some time. If you own any stocks, sell them. If you dont own any stocks, borrow some and sell them.

I've got a nasty cold, so I don't have the energy to organize my thoughts very well. I'll talk to you later.

No comments: