A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Monday, October 08, 2007

From Portfolio Magazine's Blog

Regarding possible ouster of Sprint CEO

"Oct 5 2007 9:19AM EDT

PR Lie of the Day

A Sprint spokeswoman declined to comment. She said Mr. Forsee was traveling and couldn't be reached."

Now, that's funny.

I'm still recuperating from an over-the top week-end, but should note ND's win over UCLA. Wouldn't it be nice if we beat Boston College on Saturday? ND posters usually refer to BC as Fredo - like from the Godfather.

2 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

I'm glad ND finaly got a good win in!! How was your first day on the new job? I bet not as fun as hanging out with me and Malachy.

Andy said...

You're right about that Steff.

I have a new theory about Malachy's being so bossy. I think
he's testing our unconditional love-So that suggests we can be loving but firm with him to reassure him and make him secure with his limits. I think he's especially cute when he shakes his finger at us and speaks loudly, angrily, and unitelligibly.