A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What's Up?

Just checking in so you'll know I'm OK.

We had a nice week-end with a birthday party for Noah at Lauren's folk's house. It was a lot of fun but we didn't get to visit with Sharon (Lauren's mom), 'cause she started chemo last week after her surgery last month, and was indisposed. I hope she didn't think we were goofy partying while she wasn't feeling well. I think Lauren wanted to have the party at home so we could all wish Noah a happy birthday and she could be close to her mom. We all wish Sharon a speedy and not too arduous recovery.

Got some quality Malachy time in with a trip to Lord's Park yesterday. We used to picnic there with the kids. Mally would have been happy just sliding on the slide and swinging on the swing, but we made him tour the little zoo, walk all the way around the lagoon, observe the fishies, ford the little creek and, walking back to the car, pass uncomfortably close to a large lawn mowing vehicle.

I got home and crashed, but then Steffo called to have me help persuade Malachy over the phone to eat his dinner. Instead he persuaded me to walk with him to the grocery store to buy fruit. Last time an apple, this time grapes. I love it when he eats something besides french fries and chicken mcnuggets. Steff's been working with him so now he'll eat the occasional piece of bread. Oh and he likes trail mix - or more accurately, he likes to pick the m&m's out of the trail mix. He's a libra like me and I'm trying to teach him to have ADD too.

2 comments:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

enjoying your playlist this morning :)

Andy said...

Thanks Kim,

I need too replace a few.

I was going to do that the other day but I forgot my password.

Typical

Love