A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Friday, June 01, 2007

Man, I'm beat

I went long gold last night and I couldn't go to bed because I always put a stop loss order in when I'm long gold (an order to sell if the price falls to a certain level) and that darn Hong Kong market always drops down before it closes strong. So I stayed up til 3 AM and, sure enough, I had to lower my stop order price or I would have been stopped out, and missed a good move.

I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid.

True ( )
False ( )

Coming Up: I'm going to start posting some pictures of my wife, kids, gtandkids etc. to make my blog spot a warmer, happier place.



To start, here's a picture of Janett trying to keep me in my chair at a party.

I copied that in. I didn't know it was going to be little like that. Here's another:



Poor Janett, I kiss like a chimp.

2 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

Oh, I love pictures. Fun, Fun! I still think you should get your own camera!

janettsue said...

Love pictures!