A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Friday, April 06, 2007

That playlist is fun

I thought I'd add a little authentic American music so I found Wildwood Flower by Maybelle Carter and the Carter Family. That's about as authentic as you can get. But right there, the next selection, was the version done by Reese Witherspoon for the Johny Cash movie. Her performance was so true I downloaded her version instead. She's so cute.

4 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

that is fun Dad! Mark and I had it on one night while we were painting. That was nice of Mama to give you a hand! Thanks for your help this week.

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

If this CPA thing doesn't work out you could be a dj ;P I love the playlist! And I think Reese Witherspoon was awesome in that movie!

janettsue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
janettsue said...

Just seeing if you can remove a comment. That would be a yes.