A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm sure I got something to say

It's just too hot too think.

Oh, I know. Janett was watching the local bulletin board scroll past on cable TV and thinks she saw that Pink Floyd is scheduled to appear at Hemmens auditorium.

Sounds like something that would happen to a stoned person. Who else would be watching the local bulletin board in the first place. But she doesn't get high, that's just my little angel.

3 comments:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Hehehe, you're a goof! Love you!

janettsue said...

Whoa! The man is actually paying attention to what I"m doing. Who knew.

janettsue said...

Lucky in love, is that a comentary on how well you married?