A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Friday, July 14, 2006

I feel better

Maybe its because I'm making money on gold again.

Maybe its because I can only worry about so many things so often, then some circuit breaker flips in my brain and I switch to the positive side.

I'm really lucky, I can always celebrate my beautiful family, although that makes me miss Noah.

Tomorrow, I'm going to give up cigarettes - Janett and I have been spending more on cigarettes than we do on groceries.

1 comment:

Steph Stanger said...

Woo Hoo! I'm routing for you and Mom with the quiting smoking thing! That's great Dad! I'm glad your feeling more positive too! The suns shinning and we get to go to the beach next month! I can't wait!