A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday morning

Mellow, thats the mood this morning. I have the new Neil Diamond CD that Santa brought Janett for Christmas on the cd player, and sun's coming through the blinds. I pan fried a small steak for breakfast, and cut up a little bit of it for the cat, Angel, who's a little disoriented since Janett's out of town. I mean, I don't know how this cat going to get by-she's accustomed to getting stroked and cuddled about twelve hours a day.

I get to bring Lou his truck back today. When I borrowed it I didn't plan on keeping it for two months, but that's how long it took Joel to get my Nissan running. Not his fault really, it didn't start one cold morning so I left it sitting in the garage for a couple of years. The bill came to around nine hundred. He said he burnt through seven distributors before he rigged one that worked. When I got the bill, I told him I appreciated his not charging me storage. He said "No, I wouldn't do that." I don't know much about the Mexican sense of humor, so I just figure Joel had a lot on his mind that morning. Oh, and the nine hundred included the tow in, a tire, an oil change, a battery, and some front end work. I guess the new springs were the most expensive thing on the bill.

The Bears are playing today. I'll watch the game at Lou's when I drop his truck off. Mark is going too. That way he can watch the game with the guys instead of with Steffy and Kim, and then he can give me a ride home. Sounds like a plan. The thing is I have to go wash Lou's truck first. I think I can find one of those places where you pull into the bay and use a "wand", but as I sit here I keep thinking how long the line is going to be on a sunny Sunday morning before a Bears game. I'd better hit it. See Ya

2 comments:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

How's the bachelor life treating you? Sounds like you are keeping pretty busy!

Steve and Sara said...

Hi Mr. Traynor!! Do you remember me? I'm Stef's friend Sara (Kim's too).

I remember one time you took Stef & I to the mall. You were going to the candy store to get some "Happy Farmers". You then explained to me as I had this extreme puzzlement on my face that "Happy Farmers were... you know... Jolly Ranchers". I still to this day say happy farmers instead. Everyone cracks up at me like I did to you that day at the mall!! It's so great to see you on the blog world!!