A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Write Like Arthur C .Clarke

Sorry, I tested my writing on someone else's page and don't know how to link to the page here where you might insert a sample of your own writing for analysis. If you'd like you could go to Kim or Lauren's pages and give it a shot.

PS would you say Arthur Clarke is a good writer?

3 comments:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Is he a sci-fi writer? If it's who I am thinking of then I have never read him but he has a lot of fans!

Andy said...

Yup. He wrote 2001, A Space Oddysey, and other science fiction. I guess he would start with an acceptable scientific premise project out to a scenario 50 years in the future, and then introduce unanticipated metaphysics.

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Hey, they mentioned Arthur C. Clarke on Pawn Stars last night! He discovered a sunken treasure and wrote a book about it!