A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Remy



Remy Cangelosi was born last Wednesday, son of Ross and Kim, in Las Vegas. Here I am posting the news six days later. Of course we've shared a lot of facebook chatter and photos, but it's weird not to have commented here.

I think that's because I feel remote fron the event. Strange. Janett flew there Friday with Stephie to help Kim during her first days at home with her baby. She's returning today. I hope she'll have glowing descriptions and anecdotes to help me feel connected to the little fellow. I don't think I'll get out there til September.
I'll do some real bonding then.

Another explanation is that my primary sensation is one of relief, instead of jubilation. I worried, perhaps without cause, right up to the last minute. This little creature has been a very important part of Kimmy's life for a couple of years, and bringing him into the world wasn't as easy as Kim and Ross deserved it to be.

Now Remy is here, and Kimmy and Ross can rejoice and marvel at his beauty, and I can relax and thank God.

2 comments:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

You were definitely missed this week! September can't come soon enough! I will try to make more videos to post to YouTube so you can get to know him a little better :) Love you!

Andy said...

Thanks, Kimmy. Sorry I wasn't there, but I did sxpend a lot of energy worrying which no doubt contributed to the very successful outcome.