A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ommmmmm

Tonight we're watching Music and Lyrics. Last night we watched Miss Potter. Two chick flix in two nights, but I'm not complaining. I'm enjoying them. It's not my feminine side, It's equanimity. Normally, I like gangsters, cowboys and war where the bad guys get theirs, and the good guy (better?) has to pay the price to deliver what they deserve. But for now I can do without the violence.

It may have to do with my advancing years. It may have to do with a peaceful feeling that came over me Tuesday night very late while we were babysitting Malachy and I stepped out for a smoke. It was very nice out and I was pretty tired, but I felt like I pretty much understood the important stuff and that things were playing out harmoniously.

This morning I ran an errand in the Nissan, which Kim had driven last, and the Christian music station was on the radio and I didn't switch to the NPR station. Of course it helped that the first song they played was Shout to the Lord; the next was Open the Eyes of My Heart, one of Steffy's favorites.

Other nice things happened this week. So anyway I'm feeling pretty good.

3 comments:

Stangmasterflash said...

Thats nice Dad! Glad you are feeling content! =) Love ya!

Oh and this is Steph not Mark...=)

janettsue said...

All is right with the world! Love you!

Apparently Me said...

I'm feeling good too fat man. Summer session is over. Yay. In the next week I will watch godfather 1&2, read some books I have been meaning to get around to, have my CLEP scores sent to parkland and get put some boost on my fall semester. Rock.

P.S. I heard on the news that tigers have escaped from the zoo and they are coming to eat you.